- PERFECT EXPANSION, DESIGN FOR BUILT-IN PLUGENSURES FULL EXPANSION OF ANCHOR.
- TEST VALUE WERE OBTAINED USING 200-250 KGS/CM^3 CONCRETE
- A SAFE WORKING LOAD SHOULD NOT EXCEED 25% OF STATED VALUE
- DROP IN ANCHOR ITEM NUMBERS:
- D-M6 ~ D-M16
- D-W1/4" ~ D-W3/4"
6 BEST USES OF A DROP-IN ANCHOR:
- Overhead Hangers; hanged on concrete ceilings and walls. Easier if the ceiling is made of drywall or wood.
- Handrails; Supports can be installed on bathroom walls, staircases and escalators. They can be installed on the walls, the floors or the stairs.
- Light Fixtures
- Fire Extinguishers
- Plumbing Applications A drop in anchor is also perfect for many types of plumbing applications.
- Shelving - Shelves that need to be attached to concrete walls require the use of a drop in anchor. Offices, bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, study rooms and other functional rooms require the use of shelves and cabinets. Wall-mounted shelves can be installed or mounted on walls using drop in anchors.
These are only some of the most common applications for drop in anchors; however, these fasteners can be used for a variety of different applications including the installation of steel sections, tracks, railings, machinery, suspension rings, etc.
- STEEL C1006-C1045
- STAINLESS STEEL SUS304, SUS316
- 1/4" X 1" ~ 3/4" X 3" (STEEL / STAINLESS STEEL)
SURFACE TREATMENT TYPES:
- PLAIN ; NON-PLATED
- HEAT TREATMENT
- ZINC PLATED – WHITE ZINC / YELLOW ZINC / BLACK ZINC
- Zinc trivalent coatings Cr3+ (Meet RoHS standards)
- Zinc hexavalent zinc plating Cr6+
- Nickel plating
- Black Oxide
- GEOMET® 500
- All electro-plating, electro-coating and surface treatment specifications can meet customer's requirements.